You can get help registering to vote by:
(1) Calling or sending email to us (208-756-4104 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
(3) Going to your County Courthouse to register to vote. If you live in Lemhi County you can go to:
Ms. Terri Morton (local election official), phone (208) 756-2815 221, fax (208) 756-8424, email email@example.com.
(4) Going to http://www.declareyourself.org/index.php
(5) Going to http://www.canivote.org/
(6) Visiting http://www.declareyourself.com/votertools/education_initiative.htm to learn about voting.
You can get help casting your vote:
(1) To find the location where you can vote, visit http://www.idahovotes.gov/yourpollingplace/
(2) To get help voting if you are out of town or unable to travel to your polling location, call or send email to us (208-756-4104 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
(3) Need help with absentee ballot?
Here's what the Idaho Voter's Pamphlet this year had to
say about absentee
"Any registered voter may make application in writing